By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Reinforce scholars' geographical knowing all through their path; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions support scholars enhance their examination method and attain their best.
Written via a instructor with vast studying event, this guide:
- is helping scholars establish what they should be aware of with a concise precis of the themes tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates realizing via overview guidance and knowledge-check questions
- bargains possibilities for college kids to enhance their examination method via consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self reliant studying and study skills
- offers the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read or Download AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment PDF
Similar earth sciences books
A contemporary line of analysis in environmental and source economics bargains with the research of the so-called product-related environmental coverage, i. e. the legislation of sure product features that are commonly decided by means of manufacturers and which impact the influence of intake items at the setting.
Spatial research is an more and more very important device for detecting and combating a variety of chance and hindrance phenomena resembling floods in a geographical region. This booklet concentrates on examples of prevention but additionally provides difficulty keep an eye on recommendation and useful case studies. a few chapters deal with city purposes during which vulnerabilities are targeted in quarter; others tackle extra rural parts with extra scattered phenomena.
Not like another reproductions of vintage texts (1) we've not used OCR(Optical personality Recognition), as this results in undesirable caliber books with brought typos. (2) In books the place there are photos corresponding to graphics, maps, sketches and so forth we've endeavoured to maintain the standard of those photographs, in order that they signify correctly the unique artefact.
Os autores entendem que os conhecimentos cartográficos devem ser ensinados tendo-se como base a compreensão da lógica da distribuição territorial dos fenômenos, desde que trabalhadas algumas habilidades como a orientação e a localização geográficas (noções, habilidades e conceitos), pois é preciso orientar-se e localizar-se geograficamente a partir da noção de espaço.
- Ireland's 1916 Rising: Explorations of History-Making, Commemoration & Heritage in Modern Times (Heritage, Culture and Identity)
- Photographic Atlas of an Accretionary Prism: Geologic Structures of the Shimanto Belt, Japan
- Arctic Ocean Sediments: Processes, Proxies, and Paleoenvironment (Developments in Marine Geology)
- Perspectives on a Dynamic Earth (Pbk)
- Politics: Critical Essays in Human Geography (Contemporary Foundations of Space and Place)
- An Introduction to Physical Geography and the Environment
Additional resources for AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment