By Stuart Sumida,Karen L. M Martin
- Integrates smooth systematic equipment with reviews of practical and physiological processes
- Illustrates how reviews of paleobiology could be illuminated through experiences of neonatology
- Provides an intensive and interdisciplinary synthesis of 1 of the vintage transitions of evolutionary history
Read Online or Download Amniote Origins: Completing the Transition to Land PDF
Best ecology books
Invasive species have come to dominate three% of the Earth’s ice-free floor, constituting the most critical ecological and fiscal threats of the recent millennium, and freshwater platforms are really weak. This booklet examines the identification, distribution, and impression of freshwater non-indigenous species and the dynamics in their invasion.
** Winner of Royal Society Winton Prize for technological know-how Books 2015 **We stay in epoch-making occasions. The adjustments we people have made in fresh many years have altered our international past whatever it has skilled in its four. 6 billion-year heritage. for that reason, our planet is expounded to be crossing into the Anthropocene – the Age of people.
This ebook brings jointly medical proof and adventure proper to the sensible conservation of bats. The authors labored with a global staff of bat specialists and conservationists to increase an international record of interventions that may profit bats. for every intervention, the publication summarises reviews captured through the Conservation facts undertaking, the place that intervention has been established and its results on bats quantified.
A photographic advisor to the typical crops and animals that inhabit the intertidal zone--the quarter coated through water at excessive tide and uncovered in the course of low tide--on the Atlantic coast from Cape Canaveral, Florida, to Cape Breton, Canada.
- Limited Wants, Unlimited Means: A Reader On Hunter-Gatherer Economics And The Environment
- Aus der Traum?: Plädoyers gegen den Verfall der Natur (German Edition)
- Wytham Woods: Oxford's Ecological Laboratory
- Introduction to Cultural Ecology
Extra resources for Amniote Origins: Completing the Transition to Land