By W. Rudzinski,D. H. Everett
- Adsorption isotherm equations for varied forms of heterogeneous strong surfaces
- Methods of opting for the character of floor heterogeneity and porosity from experimental data
- Studies of part habit of gases absorbed on heterogeneous good surfaces
- Computer simulation of adsorption on heterogeneous good surfaces
Read Online or Download Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Homogeneous catalysis through soluble steel complexes has won significant cognizance because of its targeted purposes and contours comparable to excessive job and selectivity. Catalysis of this kind has tested notable achievements in man made natural chemistry and advertisement chemical know-how. Homogeneous Catalysis with steel Complexes: Kinetic elements and Mechanisms offers a complete precis of the implications bought during the last sixty years within the box of the kinetics and mechanisms of natural and inorganic reactions catalyzed with steel complexes.
This is often the 3rd of 5 books within the Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins in natural Synthesis series. remaining a spot within the literature, this can be the single sequence to hide this significant subject in natural and biochemistry. Drawing upon the mixed services of the overseas "who's who" in amino acid learn, those volumes symbolize a true benchmark for amino acid chemistry, delivering a entire dialogue of the prevalence, makes use of and functions of amino acids and, via extension, their polymeric varieties, peptides and proteins.
This booklet information the peculiarities of the necessities for refractories designed for aluminium metallurgical approach: aid, forged apartment, and anode production. the writer describes necessities particular to the homes and constitution of refractory fabrics that differentiate it from the refractories for ferrous metallurgy and different refractories.
Biophysical Chemistry, quantity I: Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, and the organic importance of the houses of subject makes a speciality of the organic features of the homes of topic, placing emphasis at the chemical components, water and carbon dioxide, advanced molecules, and proteins. The booklet first elaborates on biochemistry and geochemistry, water and its organic importance, and the issues of protein constitution.
- Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 122: Dynamical Systems and Irreversibility
- Biosurfaces: A Materials Science and Engineering Perspective
- Energy Management Strategies for Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Tailoring of Nanocomposite Dielectrics: From Fundamentals to Devices and Applications
Additional info for Adsorption of Gases on Heterogeneous Surfaces