By Elizabeth Wenk
Read or Download 50 Best Short Hikes: Yosemite National Park and Vicinity PDF
Best hiking & camping books
One of many world's such a lot remarkable locations, the Grand Canyon every year draws over four million viewers who peer over the sting of the abyss. A smaller variety of them trek from the rim to the banks of the Colorado River on one of many nation's best-known hikes. lots of those hikers are inadequately ready for the pains of what could be a lethal trip.
The fundamental guidebook to the 105-mile travel of Mont Blanc trek within the Alps. the most effective of the world's vintage walks, which circumnavigates the Mont Blanc massif in approximately 11 days via France, Switzerland and Italy. The stroll has all of the pleasure of the excessive mountains but not one of the fear of altitude disorder.
Lace up your boots and head into Colorado's rugged Sangre de Cristo Mountains to discover this backbone of hovering peaks that stand greater than a mile above the San Luis and rainy Mountain Valleys. the following you will find plunging creeks, gorges reduce from chunky conglomerate, and valleys the place elk, bighorn sheep, coyote, and cougar dwell.
L. a. Palma, die grünste Insel der Kanaren, wartet mit einer landschaftlichen Vielfalt auf, wie sie kaum eine andere, vergleichbar kleinräumige quarter dieser Welt bieten dürfte. Weite Täler, wilde Schluchten und Kraterlandschaften, Kiefern- und Lorbeerwälder, Bananenplantagen, Kaskaden und Wasserfälle kontrastieren miteinander.
- Hiking Canyonlands and Arches National Parks: A Guide To More Than 60 Great Hikes (Regional Hiking Series)
- Best Hikes with Kids: Washington DC, The Beltway & Beyond
- Walking in the Algarve: 40 Coastal and Mountain Walks (Cicerone International Walking)
- Best Climbs Phoenix, Arizona: The Best Sport and Trad Routes in the Area (Best Climbs Series)
- Walking in the Ardennes: Belgium, Luxembourg and the Ardennes (Cicerone Guides)
Additional resources for 50 Best Short Hikes: Yosemite National Park and Vicinity